About Me

My photo
I am starting my 7th year of teaching and I can't believe it. This will be my 4th year in first grade I am excited to start implementing the common core standards this year.

Blogs That Inspire Me

TBA
Clutter-Free Classroom
First Grade Glitter and Giggles

Blogs I Read

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Reply Button Doesn't Work??

Ok I am new at this so I know this is probably something I've done to screw something up but when someone leaves a comment the reply button won't let me reply to them. Y'all have said such wonderful things and I really want to talk to you but I can't figure out what to do? Is there anyone out there that has a solution to this problem?

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could figure that out, too! On my blog, the reply button won't show...I thought I changed the settings correctly (I googled it and found a mini-tutorial somewhere.) but it still doesn't show up...\Growing Firsties

    ReplyDelete