About Me

My photo
I am starting my 7th year of teaching and I can't believe it. This will be my 4th year in first grade I am excited to start implementing the common core standards this year.

Blogs That Inspire Me

TBA
Clutter-Free Classroom
First Grade Glitter and Giggles

Blogs I Read

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

First Day Jitters

Another Blog Hop - Thanks to Ashley over at Fierce in Fourth for hosting a First Day Jitters Blog Hop.
Here are 3 things I'm jittery about for this year
1. My new firsties, all of our kindergarten classrooms are in one building. Then in firs they move to our elementary buildings so I don't know these kids and it always makes me jittery
2. Making sure all of my firsties get home the correct way. It is always a crazy time of day and by the end of the day they've always forgotten how they get home.
3. Getting all the supplies organized and put away. I'm going to try having them bring in supplies during our reading screening days before school begins but I have a feeling several will forget.

So what are you jittery about? Link up and share!


No comments:

Post a Comment